Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Earn US$25K using your skills

It was in 2005 that i lost my job as a commercial manager in an MNC after 23 of us were layed off in a cost cutting drive.The other428 people kept their jobs.I asked the question why me?It was hard and humilating too!I lost my confidance until one wise soul helped e to start on my own from home.My wife went out for a job and I looked after my 3 tera old kid.
Thats when I started searching for opportunities.Registered myself with the employment exchange and with numerous agencies.
One fine morning I was sitting with my kid in the park just looking gloomily in the horizon when  a young person in his late 40's came and sat near me.He was tired after a jog.We started chatting.I was ashamed to admit that I lost my job.He never mentioned but i could see in his eyes that he somehow knew it.He asked me to call him up which I did after 2 weeks.He was very polite and invited me for a drink in a nearby pub.After meeting and confiding in him,I came to see him in a diffrent light.He had lost his well payed job some yrs ago too.When I asked him if he is looking for a job,he said "never gain will I work for any one".I was surprised at his confidant statement and a bit confused.He laughed and explained me all.He wa working from home and making over $200K/year.
The facts he gave me:

  • 2 billion people online all over the world.
  • No boundaries except maybe language!
  • 56% people use credit card or paypal.
We must use our imagination to make new business models.The busines models made by Ford,schwab are not working anymore.This is a new world order where VOIP(voice over internet) is almost free.We can send files,multimedia etc.companies like yahoo,Google,youtube and skype have redifined business.One dosnt need to sit in a office thus saving companies any investments on ral estate.You can work from home which saves travel expenses and time.Have more time for yourself and your family.look after your health.Now thats important.Work from home,this is a new revolution.Work at your convinience!There are many enterpreuners who are coming up with new ideas.They are the new Bill gates or sabeer bhatia(hotmail inventer).
After the advise given by that angel,I am alredy making 62K/year net after paying some commisions to big companies.Join this revolution and research,you will find many ways of making or supplimenting your income.Just be careful and dont fall for conman!
i wish you all the best.Keep me informed.

No comments: